HANNA INSTRUMENTS - GroLine Hydroponic Nutrients Monitor HI981420-02
The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for hydroponic nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in... More info
The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for hydroponic nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrients solutions.
Quick to set up, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
Grow better with GroLine.
- Get 24/7 pH & EC measurements for consistent yields every time.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
- 3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
- IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
- Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: LCD can display all three essential hydroponic nutrient measurements at one time, a 3-second cycle of single measurements, or a real-time graph screen with options for measurement selection and log recall
- Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for the last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
- Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms: warns when your nutrient solution is out of desired range by flashing display and message
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming
|pH Range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH, (0.1 pH)|
|pH Accuracy||±0.05 pH, (± 0.1 pH)|
|pH Calibration||one or two-point calibration (using pH 4.01,7.01, 10.01 buffers) using auto buffer recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic (0.0 to 60.0ºC/ 32.0 to 140.0°)|
Conductivity (EC/TDS) Specifications
|EC Range||0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm|
|EC Resolution||0.01 mS/cm|
|EC Accuracy||±0.1mS/cm (0.00 to 5.00mS/cm); ±0.2mS/cm (5.00 to 10.00mS/cm)|
|EC Calibration||one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm using auto standard recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution|
|EC/TDS Temperature Compensation||automatic with β set at 1.9%/°C|
|TDS Range||0 to 5000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.5 (500 CF)); 0 to 7000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.7 (700 CF))|
|TDS Resolution||10 ppm|
|TDS Accuracy||±2% f.s.|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|Display||128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight|
|Alarms||High and Low with enable/disable option for all parameters|
|Log Feature||Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval|
|GLP||Good Laboratory Practice with last 5 pH and EC calibration history|
|Probe||HI1285-8 pH/EC/TDS/temperature polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor DIN connector and 2 m (6.6’) cable|
|Power Supply||12VDC adapter (included)|
|Environment||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49”)|
|Weight||333g ( 11.7oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI981420 is supplied with: HI1285-8 multiparameter probe, HI50036-0 Quick Cal buffer solution sachet (2), HI700661P Electrode cleaning solution sachets for agriculture (2), 12VDC adapter, instruction manual, Monitor Quality Certificate, & Probe Quality Certificate.|
|Warranty||2 years (probe 6 months)|