Journalling is a great way of tracking the progress of your garden projects. Printed on quality card stock, this journal is spiral... More info
Journalling is a great way of tracking the progress of your garden projects.
Printed on quality card stock, this journal is spiral bound for easy use. The dark green front cover folds in on itself, and can be used for storing notes and seed packets.
A-Grade Hydroponics chose this Garden Journal because the eight distinctive page styles are perfect for recording the different facets of a hydroponic project.
- Monthly Plan - This blank calendar can be used for overall planning. Note an expected schedule of planting, blooming and harvesting. Plan your weekly reservoir cleaning and re-set.
- Garden Plan - These fine-grid pages can be used for planning and mapping the layout of your garden, greenhouse, grow room, courtyard etc.
- Container Plan - Especially useful for the herb and vegetable gardeners.
- To-Do Plan - Columned pages to easily categorise your to-do list.
- Track Pages - We LOVE this section. Here, we note our dates, nutrient and additive dosages, pH and EC readings, temperature and humidity levels.
- Notes Pages - These grid pages will make you feel like your back in maths class; perfect for scribbling out how many mLs you need per litre.
- Dot Note Pages - We scribble anything and everything in these versatile pages.
- Plant Log - All your critical plant data at a glance; with fields for name, variety, light & water requirements etc.
Beautifully made in Canada.