HOMEbox Ambient Q150+
Specifications: Assembled size: 150 x 150 x 220 cm Assembled size: 59'' x 59'' x 87'' Grow space: 2.25 m²... More info
- Assembled size: 150 x 150 x 220 cm
- Assembled size: 59'' x 59'' x 87''
- Grow space: 2.25 m²
- Ducting ports:
- 4 x 100mm (4")
- 2 x 200mm (8")
- 2 x 250mm (10")
- 1 x 300mm (12")
- 2 x OmniFlow Airvent: 250mm (10")
The Q150+ performs beautifully during growth; and excels during the flowering stage. The extra height teamed with strategically placed ventilation ports helps you achieve the perfect climate during the integral flower phase.
Team with the GRT MLED's and be amazed!
- Total Blackout zippers provide a lightproof seal without the need for covers and velcro fasteners.
- Window access on both left and right sides of grow room
- 22mm powder-coated tent poles with reinforced connectors and hooks will suspend heavy lights and ventilation systems (max 75kgs)
- Each of the ducting ports have a drawstring function can be closed when not in use.
- The OmniFlow-Airvents have specially designed covers to control and direct airflow.
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
- Removable water-resistant tent liner = extra protection and easy cleaning
HOMEbox and A-Grade are committed to bringing you the very best equipment with as little fuss as possible. All HOMEbox Ambient tents come with two-year manufacturing guarantee.