HOMEbox Ambient Q200
Specifications: Assembled size: 200 × 200 × 200 cm Assembled size: 79" x 79" x 79" Grow space: 4m² Ducting... More info
- Assembled size: 200 × 200 × 200 cm
- Assembled size: 79" x 79" x 79"
- Grow space: 4m²
- Ducting ports:
- 6 x 100mm (4")
- 2 x 200mm (8")
- 4 x 250mm (10")
- 2 x 300mm (12")
- 6 x OmniFlow Airvent: 250mm (10")
Make no mistake, the Q200 is one impressive cube. Team with LED lighting for an easy grow, or if growing with HID you can utilise the multiple ventilation ports to maintain optimum temperature and relative humidity.
- Total Blackout zippers provide a lightproof seal without the need for covers and velcro fasteners.
- Double-windows give easy access on both left and right sides of grow room
- 22mm powder-coated tent poles with reinforced connectors and hooks will suspend heavy lights and ventilation systems (max 150kgs)
- Each of the ducting ports have a drawstring function can be closed when not in use.
- The OmniFlow Airvents have specially designed covers to control and direct airflow.
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
- Removable water-resistant tent liner = extra protection and easy cleaning
HOMEbox and A-Grade are committed to bringing you the very best equipment with as little fuss as possible. All HOMEbox Ambient tents come with two-year manufacturing guarantee.