Jupiter 2 Light Mover 2.4
Successfully utilising a light mover provides better light efficiency, electricity savings, increases light coverage and results in a heavier harvest... More info
Successfully utilising a light mover provides better light efficiency, electricity savings, increases light coverage and results in a heavier harvest with better plant growth.
The Jupiter 2 Light Mover effectively reduces shading and provides increases of around 20% to your yield. The science behind this product relates to the plants containing phytochromes, photoreceptors that control physiological and developmental reactions to fluctuations of red and far red light.
By utilising the light mover, the angle of light incidence received by the lower leaves and stems will be continuously changing so the red to far-red ratio will be kept at the correct levels. The Jupiter 2 ensures much healthier plant growth and even canopy distribution.
The Jupiter 2 also avoids burning and overheating of plants, by using a J2, you can efficiently lower the lamp without risk of damage to provide a higher light intensity to your crop. Fixed lighting must be mounted at a height that significantly reduces the light intensity below the plant canopy.
By using a Jupiter 2 Light Mover you will:
- Reduce the lamp to plant distance without burning the tender growing tips of the plants
- Reduce power costs
- Increase the penetration of the correct intensity light below the plant canopy
- Keep the ratio of red to far-red light even below the plant canopy
- Increase yield due to increased budding sites
- Healthier, more even growth patterns - higher yielding plants
- Increased air flow due to the movement of the lamps heat - decreased fungal growth
The Jupiter 2 Light Mover is a world leader of light mover technology servicing the hydroponics industry. Having been manufactured now for over 18 years and distributed throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK, the Jupiter 2 has passed all tests regarding quality and reliability.
It has been designed to an exacting specification using only the highest quality components, from the Swiss manufactured motor/gearbox down to the ROHS compliant electronic delay system.
- Manufactured in Australia from high quality parts
- Serviced in Australia and the UK by trained technicians
- 2 year warranty
- Move from 1 light up to 6 lights
- 2.4m - Designed especially for a 2.4m room, suitable for 1 lights.
- Motor with time delay, 0 - 60 seconds
- 2.4m rail and associated hangers
- Tent Rails can be cut down according to exact size needed