LOST LABS Triple R
REMOVE FUNGUS GNAT LARVAE RESTORE ROOT ZONE & HEALTH REPLENISH MINERAL CONTENT Triple R is a superior seek and destroy... More info
REMOVE FUNGUS GNAT LARVAE
RESTORE ROOT ZONE & HEALTH
REPLENISH MINERAL CONTENT
Triple R is a superior seek and destroy larvicide that is designed to target the larval life stage of an insect.
Triple R has a seek and destroy action, meaning it will target the host larvae and destroy them, once the action has been completed the bacteria dissipate leaving no residues or harmful materials behind, reducing any withholding periods to 3-7 days.
- Destroy Fungus Gnat Larvae
- Prevent Root Rot
- Stimulate Root Growth & Root Feeders
- Reduce Wilting & Transpiration
- Cleans Substrate
Triple R is also the plants direct source of root repairing minerals, which are much needed after a Fungus Gnat infestation. Derived from a specialised form of Bacillus thuringiensis, Triple R is chelated with over 70 trace elements/minerals to not only remove gnats but to repair the damaged roots!
This unique preparation will also help detoxify substrate pollutants including heavy metals, restoring the plants ecological balance. The mineral content of Triple R will help supercharge the roots, microbial activity and increase absorption of essential minerals post treatment!
So you can do what you do best, and grow without worrying.
Directions for use
- Preventative: Spray and/or drench medium from Week 1 of veg and repeat daily until 1st week of flower. Medium drench @ 1-3mL per L of water if needed.
- Light > Mild infestation/s: Medium drench 3-5mL per L of water @ 5-10% run-off
- Medium > Brutal infestation/s: Medium drench 5-10mL per L of water @ 5-10% run-off
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before each use
- Use Sticky Traps to catch the adult fungus gnats
- Do not spray on leaves, flowers or fruit
- During flower, drench medium at the end of each week @ 0.5-1ml per L.
- If you're using fabric pots, spraying the fabric once a week will assist in preventing fungus gnats
NOT APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION - ORNAMENTAL USE ONLY