Pro Grow 10K 600W SE/DE MH Lamp
Pro Grow MH 10K Colour temperature has very important applications in horticulture. While HPS lamps are fixed in their spectral... More info
Pro Grow MH 10K
Colour temperature has very important applications in horticulture. While HPS lamps are fixed in their spectral output, Metal halide lamps are available in a broad range of colour temperatures expressed as kelvin.
The connoisseur, medicinal and specialist grower can choose a lamp that provides the best spectral output for his or her specific requirements.
In addition to just HPS high intensity light (PAR) which creates the most material plant mass, many other plant actions such as seedling growth, plant height, stem thickness, flowering density, plant terpenes and essential oil production are all triggered by the presence or absence of certain light colours.
Different plant receptors such as phytochrome and cryptochrome control photomorphogenisis.
This process activates various plant functions that respond to infra-red, blues and UV light which are offered by a broader colour rendering index (CRI) than HPS lamps can provide, these important light colours are supplied by our range of specific, phosphor tuned Pro Grow Metal halide lamps.
The Pro Grow MH 10K:
- Lamp Type: Metal Halide
- Kelvin: 10,000
- CRI: 85
- Yield Factor: 30/100
- Medicinal Factor: 100/100
- Colour Expression: Ultra Violet
- Colour Description: Full midday sun at high altitude.
- Best Used: Last 2-3 weeks of flower only. 385-390nm UV stress light. Stimulates the phenylpropanoid pathways and increases specific terpene and essential oil production by up to 26% over HPS lamps.
- Compatible with all quality digital & magnetic ballasts
- Broad hertz operating range from 50Hz to 110,000Hz
- Phosphor tuned for accurate & brilliant colour rendition
- Low iron quartz glass delivers the highest optical quality
Manufacturer backed 1-Year warranty