Pro Grow 2K HPS DE Lamp
Pro-Grow HPS 2K Colour temperature has very important applications in horticulture. While HPS lamps are fixed in their spectral output,... More info
Pro-Grow HPS 2K
Colour temperature has very important applications in horticulture. While HPS lamps are fixed in their spectral output, Metal halide lamps are available in a broad range of colour temperatures expressed as kelvin.
The connoisseur, medicinal and specialist grower can choose a lamp that provides the best spectral output for his or her specific requirements.
In addition to just HPS high intensity light (PAR) which creates the most material plant mass, many other plant actions such as seedling growth, plant height, stem thickness, flowering density, plant terpenes and essential oil production are all triggered by the presence or absence of certain light colours.
Different plant receptors such as phytochrome and cryptochrome control photomorphogenisis.
This process activates various plant functions that respond to infra-red, blues and UV light which are offered by a broader colour rendering index (CRI) than HPS lamps can provide, these important light colours are supplied by our range of specific, phosphor tuned Pro-Grow Metal halide lamps.
The Pro-Grow HPS 2K:
- Lamp Type: High pressure sodium
- Kelvin: 2100
- CRI: 30
- Yield Factor: 100/100
- Medicinal Factor: 60/100
- Colour Expression: Red, Orange
- Colour Description: Dusk and dawn where plants utilise ALL available light
- Best Used: The single lamp of choice for overall plant yield. Highest PAR output. Can be used for all stages of growth and flower, highly favouring the late growth period and early to mid-flowering period.
- Compatible with all quality digital & magnetic ballasts
- Broad hertz operating range from 50Hz to 110,000Hz
- Phosphor tuned for accurate & brilliant colour rendition
- Low iron quartz glass delivers the highest optical quality
Manufacturer backed 1-Year warranty