OMNIA Plant Glider 50kg - Terracotta
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Omnia Plant Glider - Move up to 50kg easily.
The Omnia Plant Glider proudly showcases a revolutionary new wheelbase allowing you to move heavy pot plants without catching in cracks and gaps. Omnia's six-wheel radial design gives the plant glider unrivalled load stability and directional control for a range of different types of pots like terracotta, stone and ceramic.
- Glides over joints without tipping over - Confidently glides over decks and joints every time without fail.
- Won’t roll away - No need to fiddle around with a brake, it doesn’t need one on normal cross falls.
- Tough as nails, won’t break or collapse - Accidental overloading won't cause permanent damage or collapse.
- Made to last and last. Made from polymers and stainless steel, it won't corrode or stain. No screws, nuts, bolts or nails.
- The Omnia Plant Glider looks great and doesn't detract from your main feature - your beautiful plant pots.
- Unique radial, six (6) wheel base, for maximum load stability.
- Commercial-grade, multi-directional omni-wheels.
- Strong, impact resistant, glass-filled polypropylene body.
- Continuous rubber, non-slip ring to help keep pots in place.
- 100% Australian Made.
- 3 year extended warranty.
- Load capacity: 50kg
- Height: 6cm
- Diameter: 30cm
- Inside diameter: 18cm
- Weight: 936g
SHIPPING & RETURNS
*All orders are dispatched in unmarked boxes to maintain your privacy.*
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
Orders are shipped via Australia Post or Big Post. Orders are generally dispatched on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Please allow for additional delivery time for remote areas. If you require express delivery, please contact our sales representatives at 03 9555 6667 or email email@example.com to obtain a quote.
Couriers will attempt delivery to the specified address. If no one is home to receive the delivery, the couriers will leave parcels somewhere safe. If there is no safe place, re-delivery or collection will be organised.
We reserve the right to charge for any redeliveries if they occur. You are welcome to call us if special arrangements need to be made.
Due to the increasing frequency of online fraud and theft, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
All freight charges are calculated on weight, dimensions and location. We are committed to keeping shipping charges at a minimum and do not charge handling fees.
Please note: Freight costs are subject to change. Regional areas, large and bulky orders, and tail-lift delivery occasionally incur an additional levy. Should these costs need to be amended it will be to reflect the actual charges, and not incur additional ‘shipping and handling’ fees.
We will notify you if this rare situation occurs.
All payments must be cleared before dispatch. Payments can be made online via PayPal, AfterPay or Electronic Funds Transfer. Payments can also be accepted via credit card by phoning 03 9555 6667.
Please allow at least 24 hours for payments to clear.
FULFILMENT OF ORDERS
You will be notified immediately if an item is permanently unavailable, with options for a replacement item at equal or higher value, refund or store credit.
All refunds will clear within 3-5 business days. Store Credits will be issued as an electronic Gift Card to be used online or in-store.
DANGEROUS AND PROHIBITED GOODS
We comply with all necessary restrictions and guidelines when shipping any products classified under the Dangerous & Prohibited Goods & Packaging Post Guide.
If, for any reason in compliance with these guidelines, we are unable to fulfil an order a refund will be issued immediately.