HOMEbox Ambient Q120 Grow Room
Specifications: Assembled Grow room size: 120 x 120 x 200 cm Assembled Grow room size: 47" x 47" x 79"... More info
- Assembled Grow room size: 120 x 120 x 200 cm
- Assembled Grow room size: 47" x 47" x 79"
- Grow space: 1.44m²
- Ducting ports:
- 3 x 100mm (4")
- 2 x 160mm (6.3")
- 2 x 200mm (8")
- 1 x 250mm (10")
- 2 x OmniFlow Air Vent: 200 mm (8")
- Maximum capacity: 75 kg
The Q120 indoor growing room is back!
Little sister to the Q120+, this popular grow room is the right size...for just about anything!
- Total Blackout zippers provide a light proof seal without the need for covers and velcro fasteners.
- Window access on both left and right sides of grow room
- 22mm powder-coated tent poles with reinforced connectors and hooks will suspend heavy lights and ventilation systems (max 75kgs)
- Each of the ducting ports have a drawstring function can be closed when not in use.
- The OmniFlow Air Vents have specially designed covers to control and direct airflow.
- 700-micron Micro Mesh bug-screens
- Removable water-resistant tent liner = extra protection and easy cleaning
HOMEbox grow tents and A-Grade hydroponics are committed to bringing you the very best hydro equipment with as little fuss as possible. All HOMEbox Ambient grow tents come with two-year manufacturing guarantee.