HOMEbox Ambient Q200 Grow Room
Specifications: Assembled grow room size: 200 × 200 × 200 cm Assembled grow room size: 79" x 79" x 79"... More info
- Assembled grow room size: 200 × 200 × 200 cm
- Assembled grow room size: 79" x 79" x 79"
- Grow tent space: 4m²
- Ducting ports:
- 6 x 100mm (4")
- 2 x 200mm (8")
- 4 x 250mm (10")
- 2 x 300mm (12")
- 6 x OmniFlow Air Vent: 250mm (10")
Make no mistake, the Q200 grow rooms are one impressive growing cubes. Team with LED grow lighting for an easy grow, or if growing with HID you can utilise the multiple ventilation ports to maintain optimum temperature and relative humidity
- Total Blackout zippers provide a light proof seal without the need for covers and velcro fasteners.
- Double-windows give easy access on both left and right sides of grow room
- 22mm powder-coated tent poles with reinforced connectors and hooks will suspend heavy lights and ventilation systems (max 150kgs)
- Each of the ducting ports have a drawstring function can be closed when not in use.
- The OmniFlow Air Vents have specially designed covers to control and direct airflow.
- 700-micron Micro Mesh bug-screens
- Removable water-resistant tent liner = extra protection and easy cleaning
HOMEbox growing rooms and A-Grade hydro are committed to bringing you the very best hydroponic equipment with as little fuss as possible. All HOMEbox Ambient tents come with two-year manufacturing guarantee.