LUMATEK Zeus 465W Pro 2.9 LED
The new Lumatek Zeus 465W Pro 2.9 is a 5-bar light fixture, currently on display in our Melbourne showroom. View this... More info
The new Lumatek Zeus 465W Pro 2.9 is a 5-bar light fixture, currently on display in our Melbourne showroom.
The LUMILED diodes create a uniform spread of light at short distances, allowing for better absorption of light specific for multi-layer cultivation systems, single benches in low rooms and/or grow tents with limited heights.
The Zeus is built using high quality Lumatek drivers and top of the range LUMILED LEDs which generate a full-spectrum light source - ideal for growth and fruiting cycles.
A new feature added on this product is the introduction of the 'Clear Glue' protection cover technology on the LED bars; resulting in higher light transmittance of 99% without light loss, extended lifetime of diodes, extra corrosion resistance and high waterproof of IP65.
Top-Tip: For basic maintenance, simply clean the bars with wet cotton.
This light can be used in the propagation, vegetative & flowering phases. The 465W Zeus Pro may be dimmed without losing efficiency and can be externally controlled with a Lumatek digital lighting controller, the Digital Panel Plus 2.0.
Unsure on all of the new lighting terminologies? Checkout this lighting tutorial.
- Product Code: LUMLED011
- Efficacy: up to 2.9 µmol/J
- PPF: 1353 µmol/s
- Input Voltage: 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Input Power: 475W (±5%)
- Footprint: 1.2x1.2m
- Waterproof: IP65
- Lifetime: +60 000 hrs
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Light Source: Higher Spec Osram and Lumileds Diodes
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0
- Weight: 10 Kg
- Dimensions: 998x900x51.9mm
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum F
- BTU (With Driver Attached): 1689 BTUs/h (Max)
- BTU (With Driver Remote): 1571 BTUs/h (Max)