SANlight EVO 5-150 Series 320W
A SLEEK AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT LED LIGHTING SYSTEM, DESIGNED FOR 1.5M GROW SPACES Focused on eco-friendly practises and superior manufacturing the masterminds at SANlight have created... More info
A SLEEK AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT LED LIGHTING SYSTEM, DESIGNED FOR 1.5M GROW SPACES
Focused on eco-friendly practises and superior manufacturing the masterminds at SANlight have created a range of lighting fixtures designed to suit growing spaces of all sizes.
With 320W and 870µmol/s per 5-150 light fixture, impressive illumination intensities can be achieved with only two fixtures in an area of 1.5m².
Unlike other LED lights, there are no central hotspots which gives the grower an incredibly efficient light source.
Optional dimming controls give the grower the opportunity to use a wide range of options to adjust the light intensity to specific growing stages.
- Superior low wattage lighting solution for grow rooms.
- Can be used with supplemental carbon dioxide.
- Each EVO 5-150 is 320W with an output of 870µmol/s.
- Tilting of 11° allows optimal refraction of the light beam.
- The highest stability at the shortest distance as light intensity is completely uniform.
- No central light hotspot, this light is distributed efficiently over the growing space.
- Optional dimming control allows the grower to fine tune the light intensity specific to each growing phase.
Friendly to your wallet, friendly to the environment.
When you invest in a SANlight lighting system, you can purchase the equipment you need, when you need it.
Sounds great! But what does this mean, exactly?
Unused power cords and cables (e-waste) often end up in a junk drawer or worse, in our landfills.
Many hydroponic light kits come with included accessories like ratchet hangers, extension cords and adaptors. And let's be honest, sometimes we just don't need them.
When you purchase a SANlight light fixture, you choose the ancillary equipment you'll need to suit your grow space and personal growing preferences.
How will I know what I need?
If you're starting from scratch, your first SANlight EVO 5-150 will need:
- 1 x SANlight Power Cord (choice of a straight or angled cord)
- 1 x EVO-Series M-Dimmer (magnetic dimmer) OR 1 x EVO-Series Bluetooth Dimmer
- 1 x pair ratchet hangers
If you are adding a single EVO 5-150 to another single EVO 5-150 you will need:
- 1 x H-Connector Block
- 1 x SANlight Link Cord
- 1 x EVO-Series Dimmer (same dimmer as existing fixture)
- 1 x pair ratchet hangers
The installation options are many and varied. As always, feel free to give the A-Grade Hydro team a call on (03) 9555 6667 and we can guide you through the process.
Using supplemental carbon dioxide with these lights will be beneficial to your plants in all stages. A-Grade recommends the CO ₂ Mushroom Generator bags as they are cost effective, long lasting and very easy to use. Click this link to learn more.
Thinking of growing in a larger space?
See the recommendations here for SANlight EVO 5-150 lighting packages and grow spaces.
Purchase cords and dimmers for the SANlight EVO 5-150 here.