HOMEbox Ambient Q80 Plus Grow Room
Specifications: Assembled grow room size: 80 × 80 × 180 cm Assembled grow room size: 32" x 32" x 71"... More info
- Assembled grow room size: 80 × 80 × 180 cm
- Assembled grow room size: 32" x 32" x 71"
- Grow tent space: 0.64 m²
- Ducting ports:
- 1 x 100mm (4")
- 1 x 125mm (5")
- 1 x 160mm (6.3")
- 2 x OmniFlow Air Vent: 125mm (5")
The Q80+ is great size grow tent for beginners to start indoor growing. If you want to expand and get a bigger grow room in the future, the Q80+ grow tent turns into a great vegging room or mother tent, giving you the start of a perpetual grow setup. A great light for this room is the Lumatek 200W ATS Pro a start to finish full spectrum growing light that you can grow and flower under. If you don't have time to figure out what parts are needed to construct a functioning grow room, check out our very popular growing package The Apprentice.
- Total Blackout zippers provide a light proof seal without the need for covers and velcro fasteners.
- Double windows for easy access on both left and right sides of grow room
- 16mm powder-coated tent poles with reinforced connectors and hooks will suspend lights and ventilation systems (max 50kgs)
- Each of the ducting ports have a drawstring function can be closed when not in use.
- The OmniFlow Air Vents have specially designed covers to control and direct airflow.
- 700-micron Micro Mesh bug-screens
- Removable water-resistant tent liner = extra protection and easy cleaning
HOMEbox grow tents and A-Grade hydroponics are committed to bringing you the very best indoor grow equipment with as little fuss as possible. All HOMEbox Ambient grow tents come with two-year manufacturing guarantee.