CX Horticulture Tanlin Drops 20mL
Tanlin is a highly effective solution for the treatment of Fungus Gnats and can be used by every gardener growing any type... More info
Tanlin is a highly effective solution for the treatment of Fungus Gnats and can be used by every gardener growing any type of plant in any type of system.
Use Tanlin as a preventative or as part of your integrated pest management to ensure a clean pest-free garden.
It is non-toxic, safe to humans, animals and the environment. There is no withholding period and it can be used right up to harvest.
- Extremely concentrated – 1 ml makes 100 litres. One 20ml bottle makes 2000 litres.
- Safe to use with any nutrient regiment.
- Will not affect beneficial microorganisms.
- Non-toxic and completely inert; does not interact with the plant in any way.
- Tanlin, like all other CX Horticulture products, is designed specifically for consumable crops.
- Tanlin is plant, pet and people safe.
As a maintenance, add Tanlin to your regular feed once a week at 1 ml (40 drops) per 100L (25 gal). For more intensive use, treat with Tanlin Drops every three days in the following methods:
Soil/Coco: Mix 2 drops per 4L (1 gal) of water. Thoroughly drench growing medium.
Recirculating: Add to your nutrient tank at 1ml (40 drops) of Tanlin per 100L (25 gal). If your medium is not completely saturated by your watering system, thoroughly saturate your medium by hand-watering. Ensure Tanlin is mixed evenly throughout your medium.
- Even saturation greatly increases the effectiveness of Tanlin.
- Hydrogen Peroxide will greatly reduce the effectiveness of Tanlin.
- You cannot overfeed with Tanlin and can use through flush. There are no aftertaste effects if using on consumable crops.
- Must be stored between 37 F and 72 F (2 C – 22 C). Refrigerate if necessary. Do not freeze.