CX Horticulture Tanlin Drops 20mL
T Drops is a highly effective PEST CONTROL solution for every gardener growing any type of plant in any type of... More info
T Drops is a highly effective PEST CONTROL solution for every gardener growing any type of plant in any type of system.
Use Tanlin as a preventative or as part of your integrated pest management to ensure a clean pest-free garden.
It is non-toxic, safe to humans, animals and the environment. There is no withholding period and it can be used right up to harvest.
- Extremely concentrated – 1 ml makes 100 litres. One 20ml bottle makes 2000 litres.
- Safe to use with any nutrient regiment.
- Will not affect beneficial microorganisms.
- Non-toxic and completely inert; does not interact with the plant in any way.
- T Drops, like all other CX Horticulture products, is designed specifically for consumable crops.
- T Drops is plant, pet and people safe.
As a maintenance, add T Drops to your regular feed once a week at 1 ml (40 drops) per 100L (25 gal). For more intensive use, treat with T Drops every three days in the following methods:
Soil/Coco: Mix 2 drops per 4L (1 gal) of water. Thoroughly drench growing medium.
Recirculating: Add to your nutrient tank at 1ml (40 drops) of T Drops per 100L (25 gal). If your medium is not completely saturated by your watering system, thoroughly saturate your medium by hand-watering. Ensure T Drops is mixed evenly throughout your medium.
- Even saturation greatly increases the effectiveness of T Drops.
- Hydrogen Peroxide will greatly reduce the effectiveness of T Drops.
- You cannot overfeed with T Drops and can use through flush. There are no after-taste effects.
- Must be stored between 37 F and 72 F (2 C – 22 C). Refrigerate if necessary. Do not freeze.