Introducing NetBow™ 120mm, now available at A-Grade Hydroponics.Feeding large crops by hand can be cumbersome and time-consuming, especially when trying... More info
Introducing NetBow™ 120mm, now available at A-Grade Hydroponics.
Feeding large crops by hand can be cumbersome and time-consuming, especially when trying to achieve a consistent and uniform application.
If you’re ready to work smarter- not harder- automate your feeding schedule with NetBow™ 120mm feeding rings.
NetBow™ 120mm is an innovative, user-friendly container irrigation multi-outlet dripper arc, with foldable legs for maximum stability.
NetBow™ was developed to address the needs of high-value soilless pot-irrigated crops such as blueberries and Cannabis, that require unique irrigation and fertigation know-how.
When using NetBow™, roots will develop in every square inch of the container including the top layer- where healthy root development is critical. For gardeners and growers who need an ROI from each and every crop- using NetBow™ is a must!
- Uniform water distribution. Top to bottom with no blind spots thanks to surface 8 dripping outlets;
- High clogging resistance - NetBow™ features 8 of Netafim’s high clogging-resistant Typhoon drippers that guarantees lower risk of clogging.
- User-friendly device simplifies installation and operation – with NetBow™ is easy to install & connect to micro-tubes, and placement in the container is easy.
- Options for connecting to diverse hub drippers. Check out the PCJ Drippers.
What value do I get from NetBow™ 120mm?
- Exceptional output uniformity
- Optimal root zone development
- Less diseases
- Reduced labour
- Better ROI (Return on investment)
- Compatible with 20-40 litres containers
- Diameter: 120mm
- 2-4L per hour
- The flow from each dripping outlet will be determined by the hub dripper, based on the pressure developed in the NetBow inlet
- Superb chemical and UV resistance for extended durability
- Light grey colour for improved light reflection
Pop in and chat with one of our team and find out how easily they can be modified to your favourite recirculating systems and reservoirs.