UGRO Pure Professional Max Air Coco 50L
UGRO Pure Professional Max Air Coco is a high-quality coconut coir substrate, blended with perlite and root-protecting Trichoderma. This A-Grade... More info
UGRO Pure Professional Max Air Coco is a high-quality coconut coir substrate, blended with perlite and root-protecting Trichoderma.
This A-Grade substrate is made with a high percentage of a coconut's spongy and fibrous mesocarp, providing excellent water retention that will support plants throughout their life cycle.
As this product has never been compressed it has maximum aeration properties which is great for transplant ease and root-zone development.
The team at A-Grade Hydroponics are currently testing the Max Air Coco/Perlite mix in both fabric and plastic pots.
- seedlings and young plants experienced very little transplant stress
- there was an optimal balance of aeration and water-retention
- the porous and consistent substrate allows for evenly dispersed watering
- fewer bugs
- plants are showing characteristics consistent with high-yielding plants
Why UGRO Pure Professional Max Air?
- ECO – An earth-friendly plant-based product.
- SUSTAINABLE – Provides environmental, social and economic benefits.
- PEAT-FREE – Protecting global wetland peatland areas.
- COCONUT – A 100% coconut shell by-product.
- EC & PH – Optimal EC & pH levels out of the bag.
- WATER RETENTION – Coir has a fibrous texture which provides the best water holding capacity for plant roots.
- AIR PROPERTIES – Excellent aeration properties.
- EASY GROWING – Easy to use and easy to grow.
- CO2 – A plant-based by-product which offsets and reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
- Guarantee – A Quality control compliance guarantee.
- RECYCLE – REUSE. RETHINK. REDUCE. RENEW.
Available in 50L bags