UGRO Pure Professional Max Air Coco 50L
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
UGRO Pure Professional Max Air Coco is a high-quality coconut coir substrate, blended with perlite and root-protecting Trichoderma.
This A-Grade substrate is made with a high percentage of a coconut's spongy and fibrous mesocarp, providing excellent water retention that will support plants throughout their life cycle.
As this product has never been compressed it has maximum aeration properties which is great for transplant ease and root-zone development.
The team at A-Grade Hydroponics tested the Max Air Coco/Perlite mix in both fabric and plastic pots.
- seedlings and young plants experienced very little transplant stress
- there was an optimal balance of aeration and water-retention
- the porous and consistent substrate allows for evenly dispersed watering
- fewer bugs
- plants are showing characteristics consistent with high-yielding plants
- Excellent aeration AND water retention
- Fewer EC problems
- Strong and robust stems
Why UGRO Pure Professional Max Air?
- ECO – An earth-friendly plant-based product.
- SUSTAINABLE – Provides environmental, social and economic benefits.
- PEAT-FREE – Protecting global wetland peatland areas.
- COCONUT – A 100% coconut shell by-product.
- EC & PH – Optimal EC & pH levels out of the bag.
- WATER RETENTION – Coir has a fibrous texture which provides the best water holding capacity for plant roots.
- AIR PROPERTIES – Excellent aeration properties.
- EASY GROWING – Easy to use and easy to grow.
- CO2 – A plant-based by-product which offsets and reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
- Guarantee – A Quality control compliance guarantee.
- RECYCLE – REUSE. RETHINK. REDUCE. RENEW.
Available in 50L bags
SHIPPING & RETURNS
*All orders are dispatched in unmarked boxes to maintain your privacy.*
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
Orders are shipped via Australia Post or Big Post. Orders are generally dispatched on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Please allow for additional delivery time for remote areas. If you require express delivery, please contact our sales representatives at 03 9555 6667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a quote.
Couriers will attempt delivery to the specified address. If no one is home to receive the delivery, the couriers will leave parcels somewhere safe. If there is no safe place, re-delivery or collection will be organised.
We reserve the right to charge for any redeliveries if they occur. You are welcome to call us if special arrangements need to be made.
Due to the increasing frequency of online fraud and theft, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
All freight charges are calculated on weight, dimensions and location. We are committed to keeping shipping charges at a minimum and do not charge handling fees.
Please note: Freight costs are subject to change. Regional areas, large and bulky orders, and tail-lift delivery occasionally incur an additional levy. Should these costs need to be amended it will be to reflect the actual charges, and not incur additional ‘shipping and handling’ fees.
We will notify you if this rare situation occurs.
All payments must be cleared before dispatch. Payments can be made online via PayPal, AfterPay or Electronic Funds Transfer. Payments can also be accepted via credit card by phoning 03 9555 6667.
Please allow at least 24 hours for payments to clear.
FULFILMENT OF ORDERS
You will be notified immediately if an item is permanently unavailable, with options for a replacement item at equal or higher value, refund or store credit.
All refunds will clear within 3-5 business days. Store Credits will be issued as an electronic Gift Card to be used online or in-store.
DANGEROUS AND PROHIBITED GOODS
We comply with all necessary restrictions and guidelines when shipping any products classified under the Dangerous & Prohibited Goods & Packaging Post Guide.
If, for any reason in compliance with these guidelines, we are unable to fulfil an order a refund will be issued immediately.