|Insecticide, Fungicide & Biostimulant
|ORIGIN OF MANUFACTURE:
|Corn Oil, Soybean Oil
WHAT CAN I GROW?
WHAT MEDIA CAN I USE IT WITH?
HOW DO I USE IT?
WHEN CAN I USE IT?
- Non-toxic, approved for organic use.
- All-in-one pest control, fungicide and biostimulant
- Minimal stress response from plant
- Will not harm beneficial insects
- Compatible with all other products
- Very precise instructions- not recommended for the cavalier gardener.
- A high-quality spray bottle or atomizer is a must when using as a foliar spray. PureCrop1 recommend using a ULV Micron Fogger(!).
- 25°C water temp for mixing is fiddly and time consuming
- May not be the best product to kill an infestation of pests.
WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE A-GRADE TEAM USED PURECROP1:
Cucumber Vine in DWC system
We applied PureCrop1 to the reservoir once per week. The cucumber vine appears stronger, leaves greener. Four applications and there is a noticeable improvement in plant health.
No pests or diseases to date.
Indoor Tomato Vine in NFT system
We used PureCrop1 as a foliar spray…but we did not use lukewarm water or an adequate spray bottle. The result was a heavy spray which lead to visible residue on the leaves. This then led to chlorosis.
Indoor Monstera in potting mix
We (finally) followed the instructions and mixed PureCrop1 using 25°C water. We also used a high-pressured spray bottle with an adjustable misting nozzle. A finer and softer mist is definitely the key here.
Three weeks in, and the giant monstera leaves have a healthy shine. No pests or diseases to date.
Outdoor Maison rose bush in potting mix
We saw some aphids on the stems of the rose bush. Carefully sprayed the stems and leaves, but out of habit we avoided the rose buds and blooms. The rose bush still has aphids, but this is a flawed test as we did not spray the whole bush.
The PureCrop1 website clearly states that a foliar spray is safe for delicate flowers…we haven’t tested that claim, yet.
What we have discovered so far, is that Pure Crop 1 is best used as a preventative rather than a treatment. When we applied Pure Crop 1 once per week, our ornamental plants exhibited a significant increase in health and resilience.
Pure Crop 1 has many, many positive reviews from commercial farmers of edible produce and recently, of medical cannabis. Trawling online forums is a good way of sourcing a range of testimonials from all types of gardeners.
We highly recommend getting on the Pure Crop 1 website and reading the trove of studies and reports they have about their product.